Like I said..toddlers or adults...we all have these moments in our lives!! Hope you enjoy and can find that one photo that fits them just right! Hope your Easters were filled with memories.
Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 13 Apr [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 14 Apr [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).
Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Do Not Show post on Apr. 16, 2009. Thanks again.
Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 13 Apr [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 14 Apr [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).
ReplyDeleteThank you!!! :)
ReplyDeleteOh I so love the wordart. Thanks.
ReplyDeleteOh, Wow! Thank you for the Fun Wordart! I saw quite a few that will be loads of fun to use.
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Do Not Show post on Apr. 16, 2009. Thanks again.
ReplyDeleteThank You so much for sharing! I have posted a layout on my blog using one of your Word Arts. Thanks again!
ReplyDeleteThese are so fun! In stead of getting angry, I'll take a photo next time. LOL!
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for sharing these!
Funny - thanks
ReplyDelete