Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Someone asked where I get my thoughts...


from life I guess. Things that have happened, everyday things. My inspiration for these two bits of thoughts came from my grandson, the first time he smiled at me. The other came from something my daughter had written in a journal she had started when her first child was born. My bits of random thoughts can come from something as small as a half empty sippy cup to a song that I hear on the radio. Sharing them with all of you is something I love doing. That's why the "smiles" (thank yous) that you leave me, mean so much to me.
You can download these little bits here

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Perfect thoughts for photos I have to scrap!! Thank you!!

Gerrisscrapblog said...

MISS BOOTS, I DO SO LOVE YOUR WORD ART.

Yummers! said...

I just joined Hummies World today and saw that you're from WI. I live in Green Bay... where are your feet planted? I want to start designing kits... need help getting started.
What do you know about Wacom Tablets?? Do I need one?

I love what you're doing with your word art... it's lovely!!
Joni

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this work of art. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in SARIWO Digiscrap Freebies Search Engine, different to also find out can about Your works. Look at the post:
16 kwiecien 2009 [08:00pm Warsaw].Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Alpha(s),Font(s), Word Art(s) post on Apr. 16, 2009. Thanks again.

D said...

my sister sent me over... so very glad she did. Your work is awesome. Thanks for sharing! I did see you commented on the instructions for making your own background but could not find a link. If you have a tutorial site for it I'd love to make my own. Thanks!
d

Tammy Gary said...

I totally understand! I really love teaching toddlers watching them grow and now having my own grands just is icing on the cake! Just yesterday when my 15 month old DGD screamed when I left her make me sad yet to happy to know that she loves me that much!
I am going to have to get some pages done with your wonderful WA! THANK you for the inspiration!