Saturday, July 11, 2009

Blessing all around us...


we just have to look for them and sometimes not as hard as you would think!! I know for some the economy isn't so great and money might be tight..but I don't think we find Blessing(the ones that really count) inside our wallets, or on a store shelf! So if you use these bits of thoughts, do some thinking about the real Blessings in your life, not just family, but really look around you and see them all. You can download these bits here
As always please leave me a smile, I am running low!!!

5 comments:

Karen said...

Lovely sentiments! Shall put these to good use-thank you. Sending smiles and hugs

grannymike said...

I am leaving you lots of

SMILES
SMILES
SMILES
SMILES
SMILES

and many more. I just found your blog and am having lots of fun downloading your lovely word art. You have chosen wonderful sentiments and have depicted them beautifully. I, like you, love word art. Thank you so much for sharing so freely.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Page 1 post on Jul. 12, 2009. Thanks again.

Nina @ Momma Go Round said...

I know this is an old one, but I just found it and it is just what I was looking for! Thank you so much for sharing your talent. I am just getting started with digital scrapping and having someone like you to turn to is so helpful!

Anonymous said...

Here's a smile for you! I love these pieces. The Priceless Blessing one will be gracing a layout for 2 sweet babies recent baptism. Thanks!