Friday, July 24, 2009

Just some random ramblings

First I want to say Thank You to all who have come in here and found my bits of thoughts something that you wanted to add to your wonderful pages. Makes me smile, and talking about smiles....thanks also for all the ones you leave me, it takes a minute to say thank you and it really means so much!!
Speaking of your awesome pages(which I am sure they are) I have a slide show at the bottom and have added a few new ones. If you would like to share yours please email me, either with the page or let me know where I can find it, would love to add it.
Another bit of news, there is a great designer who is sponsoring a "30 on 30" contest. She is giving away 30 full kits in as many days and has a contest you can enter to get even more kits!! How cool is that??? Check out Cuddlebeezscraps to get all the details.
Well, think that's all for now. I will be back later with a couple new bits for you all...Till then Take care.....

No comments: