Thursday, September 24, 2009

It really is such a small word...


and you know, it isn't just for like your husband, or that significant other, nope. Hopefully this bit of thought of mine can fit all sorts of "US" relationships. From hubbys, yes, to best friends or your children. I hope you find some smiles while you are looking for that photo to go with it. Yes it is a small word...but oh my goodness how much those two little letters can hold. You can down load this bit here
Oh and before I forget Miss Doodle has a beautiful new string cluster frame for you and Miss Scarlett has some awesome new wordart. Both thier links are on the right. Check them out...you will not be sorry.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 4 post on Sep. 25, 2009. Thanks again.