Sunday, January 10, 2010

Maybe a Jump start on Valentines Day...


I saw a quote something like this a few years ago in an old scrapbook magazine and I thought you might all like this one. You can use it for Valentines or for any special photo. I wanted to get away from the wintry, snowy wa because looking outside and seeing the snow and cold well the only wa I could come up with was ^%%&^^(*^ and that just didn't seem to nice LOL Oh I love winter honest, not just the cold and the slippery roads. Anyway you can download this bit here
Stay safe and warm everyone.

6 comments:

Kathi B said...

Thank you! This freebie has been posted at All Things Digital Scrapbooking.

Lori said...

Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 10 Jan [LA 09:56pm] - 11 Jan [NY 12:56am, UK 05:56am, OZ 04:56pm] ).

SONDRA said...

Thanks for sharing!

CBH-Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 1 post on Jan. 11, 2010. Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

I will not concur on it. I assume precise post. Especially the designation attracted me to read the unscathed story.