Friday, February 26, 2010

Good idea


Inspiration for this little bit...lets see...my 3 year old granddaughter took a blue magic marker at daycare and colored the top of her head...my 2 year old grandson decided that unrolling the toilet paper in the bathroom looked like fun...Get the picture?? LOL I have a page on my other blog of my granddaughters art work, the toilet paper one, sorry no picture, I was to busy rerolling!! LOL
Hoping you can find some photos that this will fit and I am sure not all relating to little ones(my hubby has given me a few of these moments also) You can download this bit here Have fun and share a smile with me.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

My kids are grown up, but we had such moments, unfortunately not caught on camera, as they weren't such an important part of life! Cherish these moments and "click" when you can. Kay.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

CindyLou said...

Wonderful WA! With a 5 year old and a 2 year old I ask myself this question all of the time!

bj said...

thank you!!

* Lee said...

LOVE the stories that served as the inspiration for this VERY TRUE word art! Thank you SO MUCH!! :D :D