Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Long before...


I was trying to do a valentine page for my hubby ( yes I tease about him, but I also love him big time) anyway when I came up with this wordart, I decided it's not just for that other half, but for any thing or anyone that your dreams were filled with long before it became a reality. From your mate to children, grandchildren, or adopted children, even that 4 legged fur baby you would be lost without. You decide, and have fun looking for that just right photo. Leave me a smile if the search brings you some. You can download this bit of thought here

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Genial post and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you seeking your information.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 1 post on Feb. 03, 2010. Thanks again.

Christie said...

Thanks so much for this freebie! I posted it on my blog Hand Picked Freebies :)