Sunday, February 13, 2011

Sorry for this

Have some issues with Piracy and direct linking of my wordart. There is a web site that is actually listing and making available all my bits. The web site is all-shares.com. Not just my things but others too. If you want to know if your freebies are on there just type your blog in there site search area.
I will be working on my freebies today to try and figure out a way to still make it easy for my blog visitors to get them and enjoy them. In the mean time please be patient and keep checking back.
I had been told to make each of my wordart available with a password and have you email me for that word. Don't know yet what I will do. Any suggestions would be appreciated. For those of you who would like the password for the wordart, email me at whitelake@granitewave.com and I will send it to you.
Have a great one my friends, I will be having a busy one.

1 comment:

Celticbabe said...

It is so sad that so many people are dishonest! I am glad that you have found a way to stop this stealing. Thank you for all you have made in the past, all you will make in the future, and thank you for sharing your talent!