Thursday, February 24, 2011

Your Laughter


I have Grandchildren and they were the inspiration for this bit of thought. When they are playing or watching something on TV (yes I know the theme song to a whole bunch of kids shows, doesn't everyone??) and I hear that laughter that seems to come from somewhere down deep inside, so pure and so real, well it goes straight to my heart and makes me feel so good.
Hope you can use this one and it finds a smile on your face.
I will be posting my TOU here on my blog later, very simple for now...please NO HOT OR DIRECT LINKING!! Do not claim as your own or use for anything other than your personal use
(if you want to do more contact me and we will work something out) give me credit for it on your blog and send anyone interested here. There will be more but for now this will do.
I thank all of you for being patient with the whole password thing. This one will be on both Box-net and 4 shared. Thanks again and don't forget to leave me a smile.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [25 Feb 12:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Linda said...

Hello and Thank you for this lovely word art...

Kashina said...

Thank U!

Marilyn said...

Thank you! Love the words>

Maureen said...

Great sentiment Linda...thank you for sharing your words. I've used one of your wordart's on a digi page I made of my youngest grandson if you would like to take a peek sometime. x

Maureen said...

Forgot to say the digi page is on my blog...senior moment I think....LOL !! x