Saturday, October 15, 2011

It changes ...yes it does



It has a way of doing that, Life, I mean...just when you are sitting back thinking " this is good, bad or whatever" in the blink of an eye it changes. A phone call, email or a visit from a friend....a new baby, a wedding, and yes even a bad thing. The thing about life is what is happening now will change, it will make us smile, it will make us cry but it will change.

Sorry about the bit of ramble, and sorry I haven't been in here for awhile, but you know "Life" well it has a way of getting in the way sometimes. Hope you can use this bit of thought. Don't forget to leave me a smile. (if you want to see how I used it, check out my other home(blog).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for all your beautiful wordart

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 1 post on Oct. 16, 2011. Thanks again.