Thursday, April 26, 2012

Moment in time

Another beautiful soft kit Kyra has designed. It is called  "Charming Time " and you really have to take a look. Just click on her name and away you go. LOL Please leave her a Thank You when you stop by, she doesn't ask for anything for the lovely work she does and I know it means alot when you all take a few seconds out of your day to let us know how much what we do means to you. So please leave a smile. I even have a little box you can check to say Thank You. Have a great one and Thanks for stopping by.

3 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 2 post on Apr. 27, 2012. Thanks again.

Unknown said...

This quick page is gorgeous! Thank you so very much for creating it and sharing it with me. Your generosity is equally matched with your talent and skill. Thank you!
Donna

china oil painting reproductions said...

The article you share is quite wonderful.Other topic in your blog is also very nice.It help me a lot of enjoy and thinking.Waiting for more your information.