Monday, April 30, 2012

Spring Plopper

You all know what a "Plopper" is right?? It's where the elements are done and you just have to add an extracted image to the page.( it differs from a regular qp because you don't use a whole photo just a part of it. I have pse7 and it has Magic extractor, if your really good you can just use an eraser..I am not that good LOL) In this case, maybe someone sitting on the bench or standing by the pond...you get the idea right?! If you want to see a sample check my other blog(link on the right) to see how I used it. I combined 2 kits by Kyra, "Garden song, and Spring explosion" Both wonderful kits.
Hope you like. Thanks for stopping

2 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 1 post on May. 01, 2012. Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

Thank you very much.I have the most cutie grandchildren to put on the bench.