Friday, July 6, 2012

Adore

Oh this is a pretty creation by Kyra!! The kit is called " J'adore" and if you take a look I am sure you will agree. When you stop by her place (the link is over there on the right Russian Dutch Heart) check out all that she offers....for free people.....she is so creative and so generous. Make sure you leave her a thank you!!!
It has been so hot here, feels like temps have been over 100!!! for Wisconsin that is so not normal. I heard someone say they had put an order in for snow...but it is on back order till December!!
Enjoy your day, Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 1 post on Jul. 07, 2012. Thanks again.