Wednesday, August 15, 2012

My Family

Oh be honest....we all have those photos hiding somewhere that show our family at their very "Best" right? LOL I know I have a few. Somewhere I have a photo of my sisters and I at a very nice restaurant with our hubbies on New Years eve...and for some unknown reason (at least one I am not sharing right now) we all have napkins either on our heads or across our faces...go figure! Any way, you get the idea. Hope you enjoy this one and you find smiles and a few "What were we thinking" moments with this one. Thanks for stopping by. Also wanted to let you know that Mediafire isnt showing a preview of PNG items, but don't worry, when it downloads it will be there. Any problems let me know.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

What a cool post it is thanks for share and keep up the good work.
Travel to Vietnam in Luxury Way

Mat's Merry Memoirs said...

O yes, this will be used a lot! Thank you! Have a terrific weekend!
Hugs, Mat

Unknown said...

Military Challenge Coins
What a great post the interface of your blog is so attractive.

Anonymous said...

If you knew my family, you'd know why my hair is gray and my husbands has fallen out, ha ha. Oh, the joys of 7 children, 10 grands, and 6 great grandchildren. And I wouldn't change anything!!! I love them all...they are my special blessings. Thanks for these words, and your great work at making beautiful clusters and pages from "With a Russian/Dutch Heart." You two make a wonderful team. Blessings. Handmaiden Dotty