Saturday, September 15, 2012

New Background ...... New Season

It's FALL !!!! Love that time of year. I want to put some questions out to you all. I have been making some of the QP's different sizes...do you like that? What sizes would you like to see more of? Word art? plain colored or lots of pizazz!! Just leave me a comment under this post or email me(it's over on the right) and let me know......I aim to please.....Like my hubby says "within reason" LOL Have a great weekend, see you Monday

3 comments:

Mats World said...

Hey ladybug, I love all that you do, any size, any page, all your beautiful wordart! Just keep it coming! I appreciate all you do and all you share, very much!
Hugs,
Mat

Anonymous said...

Your quick pages are really beautiful, and I just love what you have created with Kyra's kits!
I like wallpapers very much, so I would love 5 X 7 quick pages...
I can't use many of your wordarts, because I'm french (sorry!) but they are great!
Thank you for sharing them,
Florence

Janytime said...

I like 12x12 inch at 300 dpi because it allows the option of occasionally printing favorite pages for a post-bound album of that size, especially for gift giving. The larger pngs can always be reduced to 8x8" without loss of quality, but it's hard to enlarge a gorgeous 8x8" to the larger size. I do all my digi-scrapping in 12x12", but most often when ordering prints, get the 8x8" for ease of storage of the albums and the printing cost. But I just like that open-ended option. Sorry, I'm rambling. Hugs!