Thursday, October 11, 2012

Fall 5x7

Another easy to frame one for you all. After praising Walmart for the cheap(but nice) borderless frames well gee you would think they would compensate me huh?? Nope LOL In all honesty these are so cool, I have alot of them around my house. I know having a scrapbook to look at years from now is good, but seeing them displayed on an end table or a shelf now is really nice. I used Kyra's kit called "Autumn Brings Beauty" and this kit does!! Stop by her site(link on the right) and tell her thanks too.

2 comments:

Mat's Merry Memoirs said...

How lovely, thank you so much, this is perfect for a photo I just took! Have a terrific weekend! Luv ya! Mat

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this. I'm going to put a picture in the circle, the date and time of our homecoming near the top, and around the frame, "Hope to see you soon." and then send it to all the people that have been out of church the last few weeks as a post card. Naturally, I'll include a link to you. Handmaiden Dotty