Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Jolly Jingle Bells

Yup more cards for you. Kyra at RDH sent me some previews of Christmas kits she has been working on and has allowed me to make some cards for you all..... the kits well, you will have to wait until Kyra releases them... keep checking her blog (the link is over on the right) Can you tell I love Christmas, oh yes. These two cards have very special meaning to me...Holy Night, well it involves my two sisters and a shower. (some day I will explain) LOL the Jolly Jingle Bells, well one Christmas I started saying that when I answered the phone and it just sort of stuck!!  Hope you can use these. I have included a short instruction sheet, and don't forget to print them on glossy photo paper. Thanks for stopping, please if you could, leave me a thank you(you just have to check the little box) it would let me know I am doing good for you all.

1 comment:

Mat's Merry Memoirs said...

These are very pretty Linda, love both of them, thank you for sharing. Have a terrific Wednesday! Hugs, Mat