Sunday, December 23, 2012

Santas Smiles

Maybe if  you have that photo taken with Santa...I am hoping you all think this would be the perfect qp for it. This is from another kit by Kyra. Enjoy!!
So are you all ready for Christmas? We had our traditional Family Christmas a week ago (work schedules don't allow my whole family to get together on Christmas) and now on Christmas eve we will be at my daughters then Christmas Day our son and his family come over. LOL Christmas never seems to stop around here....which is fine by me!!
I am adding a small gift for you all, just click on the image and it's yours (hope it works)
Merry Christmas everyone, wishing you Joy and Blessings of this most precious Season.
 
just right click on
image

1 comment:

Mat's Merry Memoirs said...

Thank you so very much Missy! Love all the things you share! I so appreciate you and just want you to know. Merry Christmas!! Hugs, Mat