Monday, January 14, 2013

Winter Bits

 
Some of you might have these already. They are from 2009 and 2010, but I had them on 4 shared (which I no longer have) So thought I would repost them again, as some visitors have asked how to get them. I am trying to do a bit of housecleaning around here, so if there is an older item that you want and you cant download it from 4 shared....email me and I will see what I can do. I am hoping to have everything cleaned up by next week. Check the archives, if you see something, email me with the name of the post and the date. I will see if I can get it for you. (Natasha, I hope you got the wedding ones I sent you) Hope you can use these bits of thoughts and that the end results make you smile. Thanks for stopping by.
 



3 comments:

Mat's Merry Memoirs said...

Of course I have these!! LOL! Looks so festive and wintry in here and the music is back. Yippee! Feels like a party going on! Hugs!! Have a terrific weekend! Thanks for all you share, especially your friendship!

Maureen said...

Thank you so much Linda...!!

razz said...

Entertainment Education and Technology prize bond urdu digest
Thank you so much Linda

Download Thailand lottery list
prize bond
watch zee tv drama
watch Starplus indian tv drama
watch Sony indian tv drama
watch Color indian tv drama
Download urdu digest
Kaun Banega Crorepati 6 by Sony tv