Friday, February 1, 2013

An award from Kyra

I received this from Kyra at RDH (the link over there on the right). Thank you Kyra, I am honored.

The rules are pretty easy: (1) Visit and thank the blogger who nominated you. (2) Acknowledge that blogger on your blog and link back to them. (3) Answer the five simple questions. (4) Nominate blogs for the award and notify each of them. (5) Display the award on your blog somewhere.
Questions: #1. If you could change one thing, what would you change- On the personal side.. The weather!! It is so flippin cold here right now -4 with a wind chill of -26 not liking this at all!!
#2.If you could repeat an age, what would it be- 27 not quite out of my 20's and not quite into my 30's
#3. What is one thing that really scares you- The lack of respect that seems to be happening between people. At one time I thought it was just young kids who had no respect, but it seems to be a bad trait that is spreading.
#4. What is one dream you have not completed, and do you think you'll be able to complete it- The list is a long one, some I have managed some well, not yet...but dreams are what keep me looking forward to tomorrow.
#5. If you could be someone else for one day, who would it be- Don't think I would want to be anyone but me, I am not perfect, but hey I am used to me and inspite of my imperfections I like me!

No comments: