Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Hope....

Still snowing and blowing here in the north so I still have time to play on the computer. We are supposed to run into town today for grocery shopping but with the winds and the cold (BRRR) temps not sure when that will happen. In the mean time I worked with another of Kyra's designs and came up with this QP for you all. The kit from Kyra is called "Tranquil Moments" Please stop by there and leave her a thank you for all she does. I have included a link for a wordart that I did awhile back and if you want to see my finished results take a look on my other blog (scrapswithoutscraps) the link to that is over on the right.  Thanks for stopping by....
Mediafire     QP
Mediafire  WA

2 comments:

Mat's Merry Memoirs said...

Another lovely that I will use very soon. Thank you, love it as usual! Kyra has soooooo many lovely kits and you are making so many lovely QPs with them! I thank you for sharing your creations. I used the one with the shading on my blog if you want to see it. Thanks for the WA too! Hugs for a terrific Wednesday! We are having sleet showers today. Hugs from me n girls!

Seaborngirl said...

Absolutely beautiful...thankyou so much...