Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Fabulous Spring

We still have oh so much snow on the ground here and when I saw this pretty kit by RDH it made me think of (eventually) whats to come. LOL The soft pretty colors (anything other than white is pretty right now LOL) Kyra has done another beautiful job on this design. I liked this one so much I actually did my other blog using this kit for the background. The name of the kit is "Fabuloso" and it is. Please pay her a visit and take a look around. Thanks for stopping by, hope you enjoy.

3 comments:

Linda said...

Hello and Thank you for this lovely QP...

smiekeltje said...

Thanksfor your wonderful compiments!
Going to check you layout on you other blog!
Hug
Kyra

Mat's Merry Memoirs said...

Another lovely QP! Thank you so very much Missy! Beautiful as usual! Thanx for stopping by my place too, hope you like all the new flowers I planted! Hugs!!