Thursday, April 18, 2013

Spring Wishes


By just looking around the web the other day I came across this site Nicoles Scraps. I was impressed, some very nice designs. I downloaded one called "Flora Glow" and made this qp. I contacted the designer and asked if I could offer it here on my blog for you all and she said yes! So here you go. It is another 5x7 (which fits in those borderless frames(which someday I should see if I can get a discount on cus I use so many of them) I love having these creations around the house...they make me smile when I look at them and remember when, where and who!! Hope they do the same for you. Stop by Nicoles site and look around, sure you will find something that will make you glad you did. Just click on the name that is highlighted.


1 comment:

smiekeltje said...

You should get a discount on those frames LOL!
This is such a happy page. You can feel spring and warmth of it .
Hug
Kyra