Friday, May 17, 2013

Far enough...No


Bella Notte (beautiful night) what a wonderful name for a kit. That is what Kyra (RDH) has named her new kit. So pretty!! My Grandson and I have this thing where I always tell him I love him to the moon a billion zillion times, he answers with "I love you past the moon all the way to mars" I made this quick page with the idea that you could use it for a boy or a girl. Hope it works for you all.
I have encluded the download for a 5x7 as well. Thanks for stopping.

mediafire (5x7)
Boxnet (5x7)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you very pretty.

Linda said...

Hello and Thank you for these lovely downloads...

Mat's Merry Memoirs said...

Adore it seems to be so mundane, but I do adore this one and the kit is so pretty too. Thanks Miss Boots for all you share. Many hugs! Mat