Sunday, June 23, 2013

Early 4th of July for you

A long time ago, I downloaded a free trial of Adobe Photoshop. I wanted to see if I could make my own elements or try to design a kit..... okay so I made some elements but never really put a kit together LOL  I was going thru some old files and found this quick page. I decided to share it with you all. Not fancy but not bad if I do say so myself. (believe me I have a long way to go in the designing area compared to some of the talent that is out there) There is even a small area to write something on (I would use white type)
So today I offer you a quick page really made totally by me !!!!!
Hope you can use it for the upcoming 4th. Thanks for stopping...

1 comment:

Mat's Merry Memoirs said...

I thank you, thank you, thank you! This is so lovely as usual! Have a beautiful week ahead! Many hugs my friend! Mat