Sunday, July 7, 2013

Sand between your toes


Sorry I haven't been around for a bit... been dealing with a pretty bad sinus infection and between that and the warm muggy weather it has not been a great time. But hey.... it's summer and life is good right!!! We didn't live near a sandy ocean beach while growing up, we had lakes. The feeling from the sand was the same tho, meant we had had an awesome time!! Hope this bit brings back some memories and that you find a special place for it. Take care and thanks for stopping by.


3 comments:

Linda said...

Hello and Thank you for this word art. I hope you feel much better soon...

carolynf said...

Thank you. I go to Myrtle Beach for two months of the year and I am sure this will be used in one of my scrapbooking pages.

Lisa said...

Thanks so much. Sure hope you are feeling better.