Saturday, November 16, 2013

Christmas card time....

Not your typical red and green but I kind of think it is beautiful anyway!!! A wonderful designer named Chili gave me permission to use her kit "Golden Christmas" to make you all this card. Just click on her name and you can go to her website where you will find this kit and many more ideas.
The card is 4x8 and you can print 2 on a glossy 8.5x11 sheet. They fit in a regular business size envelope or you can get fancy and buy colored ones at a stationary store I am sure. I am also showing you what this looks like on my printer (just click on the picture and save it if you want)

if you have any questions please email me and I will try to answer them. Glossy paper works the best and then they look like you spent oh so much money at one of those print places(hey who has to know right)  Well I hope this gives you a head start on your cards this year. I will have more later this week. Enjoy and thanks for stopping by.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

link isnt working :(

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much Linda, I just love it.


Judy

Mats World said...

Thanks Miss Boots, I love it, If I can get a photo of my "girls" and boy I think I will use it for my cards this year! You are super and I thank you for all you share, check out my blog for new surprise in our family! Hugs, Mat

Anonymous said...

Thank you !!! Kat

chili said...

Its such a beautiful card ~ and it makes me happy that you'd use my kit for it