Thursday, February 13, 2014

Only you and Simply put



The color Red and Valentines Day do go together. (I also love the non traditional colors) so today I have two quick pages for you. They are both made using kits by Kyra (RDH) One is an 8x8 and the other is a 5x7 for you to frame (borderless frame) Hope you can find a place for these. Are you celebrating with that special someone? Hubby and I are going to Walmart for some needed things and then to our favorite Chinese buffet spot. (all you can eat Chinese is one thing that can make me smile!!) Whatever you fill your day with...I hope it is also filled with memories that make your heart smile. Thanks for stopping by..

Mediafire   (5x7)
Mediafire (8x8)

3 comments:

smiekeltje said...

Just simple things done together with your loved one can make a day special LOL!
Hope you have a lovely Chinese meal!
Happy Valentines day
Hug
Kyra

Mat's Merry Memoirs said...

Simple and gorgeous. I thank you so much! Happy Valentine's Day my friend! Hugs, Mat

Linda said...

Hello and Thank you for these lovely downloads...