Sunday, June 29, 2014

Tender Dreams


Kyra's kit is called "Lost in Dreams" .... I think we have all been there a few times! The colors may seem like Fall, but they are so pretty, I had to use them now! I hope you can find that special photo for this qp.
Are you all out there enjoying Summer?? Let you in on a secret....I am not a summer person, oh I love the days that are mid 70's, breezy and no humidity....90 in the shade with muggy so thick, well nope that's not me. And guess what we are having now....give you a hint, I am inside with the air on and not sitting on the back deck!! LOL  Oh Fall is coming and I can be patient.
Take care all and Thanks for stopping....

4 comments:

smiekeltje said...

Very pretty qucickpage.!
I can understand you don;t like summer, when it is that hot. Our summer days are between 66 and 73 F at the moment.Sometimes a bit cloudy, but also lots of sunshine and that are real nice temperatures.
But if you don;t mind, let Fall wait a bit!LOL.
Hugs
Kyra

Mat's Merry Memoirs said...

Love this page, so very pretty. I know what you mean with this muggy crap, we hit 95 yesterday and could almost cut the air with a knife. I, too, stay inside as much as I can with the AC going. But, then it is almost July in Texas and that means heat until September or later, but the humidity needs to move on out....LOL!
Thanks for all you share sweetie, love that you are leaving the snowflakes to help you cool down some....ROFLMAO! Hugs big time! Mat

Anonymous said...

Thank you!! - Kat

Linda said...

Hello and Thank you for this pretty QP...