Friday, January 23, 2015

Summer Memory


Summer... it's not that far off is it?? I was going thru some photos from this past summer and decided to use a design by Lilas called "Summer Day" to make this qp. While sitting here looking at snow and cold temperatures, well this did help to warm me up LOL.
If you want more of this design just click on her name and you can get to her site.
This is the page I made. I used two of my Grandkids .... Bikes yup that's a big part of summer for Sam and Softball well that's Miss Keira.


Thanks for stopping by, have a great Friday and an awesome memory filled weekend.

6 comments:

smiekeltje said...

Good idea to already make a Summer-looking quickpage. It doesn't make the winter go away, but it changes ideas LOL.
Till now we are rather blessed this winter with having actually almost no winter. Perhaps further in the country it is colder, but as we are at the sea coast, it is "warmer"most of times.
I just hope we will not have a fall back in february or March, which can take place very easy!
No, let the temperatures reach again quickly the double digits.
You stay warm and hopefully winter will pass away soon at your area.
Hugs
Kyra

Mat's Merry Memoirs said...

Thanks a lot Miss Boots, just love this page. I really do appreciate all you share with me. Love ya my dear friend. Have a marvelous weekend! Mat

genie said...

this is real cute and makes you feel warm thank you

Linda said...

Hello and Thank you for this lovely Summer QP...

Grandma Sarge said...

Thank you for sharing. I'm getting ready to do some scrap booking...might find a picture to use it with.

Tgr Wedringz said...

Very nice article thanks for sharing this kind of very useful information