Thursday, May 7, 2015

One time


If you have not signed up for Studio Manu's newsletter....let me tell you ..... you are missing out on some awesome designs. This lady (along with so many others) design from the heart!! I used a freebie from the newsletter to make this qp for you all. The model is my cousin's granddaughter(isn't she a sweetie)
When you download this one the word art will not be on it. You can download that separate if you would like.
Thanks for the thoughts about the Lyme's thing...the test came back negative but I am on Doxy(an antibiotic) just in case. I like summer, the warm breezes(not hot tho) and all that, but the bugs that come to visit, not so much!!!!!!!
Well off to get some work done around the house. Hope you enjoy this one and Thanks for stopping by.....


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous and I love the QPs I can make into 8.5 X ll since that is the only size I use.

grancmpr said...

You are absolutely right about signing up for Studio Manu's newsletter. I had some things from this designer but wow I've missed a lot. Keep up all your beautiful work.

Linda said...

Hello and Thank you for this lovely QP. It is good to hear your test results were negative...

Grandma Sarge said...

Hello Linda, I have that add on but hadn't used it yet.
Thanks for the inspiration.

Hugs from GrandmaSarge