Saturday, September 19, 2009

Hope these come in handy...


I have seen all these LOL I am sure you have to. !!! Sorry it has been awhile between post, we have been busy. We have a garden (which I affectionately call the "Fields") and it has been keeping us way to busy! But the pantry is getting full so that is a really good thing.
I am sure your search for that one photo will bring lots of smiles to your heart...leave me one please. You can download these bits here
Have a great Saturday everyone.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

these are great!!! thanx a bunch!!

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 19 Sep [LA 07:25pm, NY 09:25pm] - 20 Sep [UK 02:25am, OZ 12:25pm] ).

Pattycakes said...

Thank you!! :)

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 4 post on Sep. 20, 2009. Thanks again.

Carole said...

Thank you very much
Carole

Belle15 said...

LOL! Love these! TYVM!

Dinphy said...

Awesome! These call for fun layouts!
Just looking at the wor dart gives a smile, so I'm sure it'll give that extra touch to any layout!
Thank you!

Rita said...

"That Attitude" will certainly get used. Thank you

Anonymous said...

These are so cute thank you - Denise