Tuesday, September 15, 2009

More notes to ourselves...


By next week we will start having that wonderful fall weather (right now we seem to be stuck in a bit of leftover summer) I told you before I love Fall...best season and for us up here..the shortest. As a kid I remember piles of leaves burning, or running and jumping into them..as an adult I just enjoy the Season itself. I think Fall is a feeling more than a season. Hope you take some time to enjoy this time of year, and I hope these bits of thoughts help to remind you to do that. You can download them here
As always please leave me a smile to let me know what I do is a good thing.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Page 3 post on Sep. 16, 2009. Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

WONDER - you marked this as though you had more Notes To Self - guess I missed these - my lose - these are great.
Thanks so much for sharing your creativity with us.
Toby

Dinphy said...

LOVELY!
I always try to get at least one pile of -dry!- leaves for the kids to jump and play in, and I amuse myself with taking photo's. These will be great! Thank you so much!

Rita said...

Thank you - these are great notes