Thursday, January 13, 2011

Precious Laughter


You all know that sound....that look in the eyes of pure "Happy"!! Whether it is the first laugh from your child or a laugh shared between you and someone special. I watched my Grandson one day and as he was watching some show on TV, his eyes lit up and he started laughing at what they were doing, it was a laugh that came from his toes! I remember sharing an inside type joke with my Sister and the sound of her laughter was the sweetest most precious thing. I lost my sister to cancer a few years ago, but the sound of that laughter is a memory that will never go away, and I am glad! You can download this little bit here Enjoy and thank you so much for stopping by.

2 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Alpha(s),Font(s), Word Art(s) post on Jan. 13, 2011. Thanks again.

Colleen said...

I really really like your design.

Seattle Homes For Sales