Saturday, January 8, 2011

make my heart smile


January is one of those months where we are just sitting waiting. Christmas and New Years are gone, (guess I should change my background huh?) the house is back to normal and the next holiday is not till February. Love is starting to be in the air, so decided to get a head start on that Holiday. Some wordart for that special someone in your lives. If you want more to choose from check out the list on the side, most of my wa is still there and can be downloaded. You can download this bit here
Enjoy and thank you all for stopping by.

7 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 5 post on Jan. 08, 2011. Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [09 Jan 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Anonymous said...

Thank you! I always love your word art!

Anonymous said...

Hi, came across your blog via CraftCrave. This saying is what I tell my son every time he tells me he loves me :)Thanks so much for the wordart.

Michelle said...

I have used your word art in a tutorial I have written

you can find the tutorial at http://madnmayhem.blogspot.com/2011/01/prince-waiting.html

Colleen said...

Yah!This one is great.

Seattle Homes For Sales

babykatarina2001 said...

May I please have the password to download some of your word art.

babykatrina2001@hotmail.com