Monday, January 3, 2011

snowflakes-snowangels


One of the best reasons for snow!! I remember as a kid, my 3 sisters and I would line up, fall backwards into the snow and make Angels. We never did get the spacing just right so our wings were kind of overlapping LOL Guess that was just the Angels way of holding hands. I have a confession to make, I am going to be 62 and when I see that fresh white snow a part of me still wants to make one! Course, not sure I could just fall backwards anymore LOL We got some fresh snow last night and well....you never know!!!!! You can download this bit here
enjoy and thanks for stopping by.

4 comments:

Dinphy said...

Linda, if you body allows it, then you should definitely GO FOR IT!!
Nothing is more fun than to do silly things. I know I can always use my best excuse: "I was playing with the kids". But we should all do the silly things that make us happy. And age... That should NOT be a reason not to. Seems to me, your mind is exactly the right age to make a snow angel!
And if you do... take a pic? ;)

Thanks for the lovely WA!

Dannethia said...

thank you it is so adoreable

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Alpha(s),Font(s), Word Art(s) post on Jan. 05, 2011. Thanks again.

Colleen said...

All your art word was sonice and cool. Hopefully you make more some of your art word.

Seattle Homes For Sales