Wednesday, April 27, 2011

The Best Part





They do make up the best part don't they, you know who they are, the ones who make your day better just by being in it. Hope you can use this one, if you do let me know. Would love to see what you have created. Thanks for stopping and please don't forget a smile (a thank you) it only takes a second, leave a comment or if you don't have the time then just check the "Thank You" box. It really does mean something to me when I see that what I have shared with you is appreciated. Have a great one!






3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [28 Apr 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 2 post on Apr. 28, 2011. Thanks again.

midnightstar said...

I've just found your blog and you definitely made my day :) a biiiiiig thank you and an even bigger smile from Poland :) :****