Saturday, April 23, 2011

Happy Easter






Just some quick bits for you this morning. I have to leave soon to run to the store for some sweet potatoes and a few other items I forgot. I hope that you all have a very Blessed Easter and that you are surrounded by family, Love and Joy.


Trying something new here, just right click on the wordart above that you want and save to your file. Hope this works for you. If there are any problems, please let me know. (actually let me know either way okay?) would appreciate it. Leave me a Thank you or a short comment, it is the only way I will know what you think.


Thanks for stopping by.


2 comments:

MizDenise said...

Just finding this - it will be great to use this Easter!

Dani said...

Just stumbled upon this. Great for an Easter layout. Your word art is AWESOME - I sometimes do pages just from an idea that was inspired from WordArt so thanks for sharing your creativity.