Friday, August 2, 2013

By your side


Kyra's kit is called "Step by Step" and when I saw it I thought of an old photo I have of my Grandparents wedding. They were so young, they had both come here from another country and now they were going to be married.... They raised 4 children, went thru some really tough times, laughed and cried and they did it step by step, by each others side. They would kid with each other, pretend to be mad..(I could always see the small smile on Grandpa's face) and they loved each other. So this qp is dedicated to them.
Hope you enjoy, I have included the download for a 5x7 also (you know those walmart frames LOL)
Thanks for stopping

Mediafire (5x7)
Boxnet (both sizes)

6 comments:

Mat's Merry Memoirs said...

So lovely...thank you so very much. Lovely memories of your grandparents too! Hope you have a marvelous weekend ahead! much love sent your way! Hugs, Mat

Anonymous said...

Perfect for a photo of my Mum and Dad.

Always appreciate your lovely work. Thank you.

Judy

smiekeltje said...

Such lovely page! And the story about your grandparents, awesome!
Hugs
Kyra

Linda said...

Hello and Thank you for this lovely QP...

marlah24 said...

Very beautiful. Thanks.

Anonymous said...

Thank you very much !
Your QP are always very beautiful, and I really appreciate when you offer a 5X7 size !
Florence