Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Simple words qp

Kyra (RDH) made a kit called "More than words" and thanks to her generosity I am giving you all a qp called "Simple words" Hope you can use this one. Her background papers are so pretty and I love adding things to it. Almost makes it dimensional.
Sorry I haven't been on for a bit, no excuse other than, well, did you ever just feel to tired to do much of anything?? That's how I have been lately. I seem to wake up just as tired as when I went to bed. Not liking that at all!! My hubby says I should start taking vitamins (pills the size of horse capsules are not so easy for me to swallow, any suggestions)
Thank you all for stopping and please stop by Kyra's blog for a look around... I am behind and she has some new designs for you.  Take care (mediafire was acting up this morning so I used only Box)

4 comments:

Mat's Merry Memoirs said...

Another lovely gift from you, hope you are feeling better real soon. I am super busy trying to close the office, by end of the moth, I should be fully retired! YIPPEE! Thanks for sharing your gorgeous creation!
Hugs,
Mat

Linda said...

Hello and Thank you for this lovely QP. (You always manage to make such beautiful QPs)...
I hope you feel better soon. The feelings of tiredness could be for any number of reasons (ie summer heat, not enough sleep, eating the wrong foods, just being generally run down, believe it or not water or more precisely what's in it - etc)...

Linda said...

Hi again, I forgot to say the biggie that seems to cause a lot of tiredness in some people - medication side effects...

smiekeltje said...

Lovely quickpage as always!
Feeling tired can be caused indeed by a lot of things. Always difficult to figure it out. Perhaps some vitamies could help. There are tablets you can resolve in a bit of water and then drink them. Would be a solution for you.
If your tiredness stays on for a longer time, perhaps a little cisit to the doctor would be a good idea.
Take care, ujust take the rest when you feel to it, take a nap at daytime too, can do a lot of good.
Busy aroudn here, after a day of wallpainting feeling it in a lot of muscles. Oh well, that will disappear too.
Hug
Kyra