Friday, September 26, 2014

Time remembered


Wow were we ever that young??? I have no grey hair LOL I think that photo was taken on Thanksgiving about 20 years ago! It seems like yesterday honest, where did the years go.
I used a beautiful design by Manu called "Cheerfulness" to make this and she has allowed me to share the quick page with you all. She is a talented and giving lady. The link is on the right, please stop by her site to say thank you and have a look around.
Okay, me I am going back to the couch for a bit... I seem to have come down with a end of summer start of fall cold (thanks Miss G)
Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend!!

1 comment:

Mat's Merry Memoirs said...

Thanks so much dear for the lovely QP, been so busy with this &*^% duplex sale I haven't been able to blog, create, be on FB and not even much on the computer....Love this! Hugs, Mat