Monday, October 6, 2014

Autumn Thoughts


Fall yup it is here!!! Not really crisp outside, more like OMG it's cold!!! LOL But the sun is shining and it will be this way for the next week. Highs in the 50's which is nice and no snow ( I know they got some north of us, but not here, not yet :)
Talked to my Daughter this morning, she is making applesauce. It is so good!!!! The people next door have trees and she can get all the apples she needs from them.
I made the frame part of this using some stuff I had made a couple years ago. (Back when I had a free trial of CS3 I think! Would love to get into designing my own kits, but not yet, someday!
Hope you can use these two. Thanks for stopping by and hey... don't forget to take time to enjoy a wonderful Fall day..... They don't seem to last long!

Mediafire  (Frame)
Mediafire( wa)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much!

Mat's Merry Memoirs said...

Thanks ever so much and PLEASE send some of that cooler air this way...we broke record highs for October and the humidity is simply horrid...Hugs, Mat