Monday, June 8, 2015

Memories Captured


From the newsletter from Manu, came this beautiful add-on. "Captured".... This is the qp I made from that to share with all of you. Hope you like it and PLEASE stop by this talented ladies site and look around and leave her a thank you. The link is on the right.
Summer has made it to the north, warm sunny days are here. Had my birthday over the weekend I turned ?? years old LOL!! No I turned 66. Some days my mind and body feel 26 and then I walk by a mirror and well I am reminded that I am not!!!! But it's all good and I am blessed!!
Hope you can use this new one ... thanks for stopping by, have a great week.....

7 comments:

smiekeltje said...

Belated birthday wishes to you! Oh my, you are still young with 66, I think we are just as old as we feel. And some days or periods we feel like 80 and other times we just feel like 45( and that's a GOOD age LOL).
Glad the summer reached your area too now, best is too take advantage of it as long as it lasts.
Hug
Kyra

Linda said...

Hello and Thank you for this lovely QP. Happy Birthday wishes for you for last weekend...

Mat's Merry Memoirs said...

Hello sweetie! So sorry I forgot your birthday....you know how it is when you reach my age of forgetfulness....LMBO! I thank you for this lovely, lovely page. Glad you are finally getting summer...it is downright HOT here...100f today is supposed to be! I am hankering down inside, still in my gown, being very, very lazy today! Hugs, Mat

Grandma Sarge said...

Hello Linda, Hope you had a great birthday. I might have to cancel mine this year. 76 is such a big number, I think I'll skip it.

Thank you for the gorgeous quick page. I love it.

Anonymous said...

So beautiful - Thank you so much ! :)

http://jetessay.com/ said...

These days of feeling younger might seem like the most happy ones, right? And the most blessed!

Rigid Box said...

Amazing !! Thanks for Sharing this article. I loved it